1. I don't eat anything that swims. This includes sea food. Don't tell me that shrimp doesn't taste like fish. I won't eat it.
2. I will always switch lanes if I'm behind a vehicle with loose items in the back. I do not wish to be impaled through my windshield at 55 mph.
3. I love reality shows on MTV. Real World? Yes. True Life? You bet. Teen Mom? Double yes. I don't care that I am now twice the age of their target audience.
4. I am addicted to Facebook. I'm a total creep. And if you leave your profile public, you better believe I am keeping track of you.
5. I have never seen a Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Twilight movie. Don't try to convince me that I will like them. I won't. Sue me.
6. I brush my teeth with scalding hot water because I think I'm killing more germs that way. I'm probably not.
7. I have an English degree so people assume I can spell. Wrong. That's what spellcheck is for.
8. I am still paying for said degree and have yet to actually use it for anything other than blogging. For free. Using incomplete sentences, ALL CAPS, and poor grammar none the less.
9. I am an excellent cook. Provided there is a box containing all necessary ingredients and directions.
10. Caffeine makes me talk really fast.