Thursday, February 9, 2012

Job

I got a job! It pretty much fell out of the sky and landed in my lap just like I wanted it to. It's at a university, which has been my goal since graduating college almost 9 years ago (woah! 9 years? How did that happen?). Anyway, I really like it so far, even though it's only been 4 days. I think I can picture myself there long term, and they've got some great benefits for me and my family. So fingers crossed!

I'm still adjusting to being away from home all day. I haven't quite figured out the routine of work, kids, laundry,etc. I think it's going to take some getting used to. And my poor dog just doesn't know what to do with herself. She's never had to be home alone so much.

But it's a good thing. I know we'll find our routine soon enough, and I'm so happy to be employed and not selling anything!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooooooo!! Don't work too hard... We need you to have blogging energy at the end of the day.

    Laundry Schmaundry.

    ReplyDelete